gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is almost completed

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is almost completed
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:28:36 +0400

> Sorry I was working too much again for my paid job the last few days...
No problem, after having researched a code several times I've finished
it. Both transitive closures are completed already without disturbing
you, that just has taken a bit more time. :-)

> It may disappoint you that you couldn't use the recursive algorithm that
> you had planned to use. But nevertheless, maybe you learned something from
> the Wikipedia pages I mentioned.
Yeah, that was a bit hard, but it was very interesting.

For me it was a bit hard to understand what join command does, so I've
found it in an experimental way.