gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is almost completed

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is almost completed
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 22:42:20 +0000

Hi Bruno,

it seems that I've almost finished transitive_closure function. I've just done
an object-oriented copy of your code, and I've done it inside the new class
GLModuleTable. However, it seems that pygnulib produces much more modules when
it finishes transitive closure than the old one. I've overlooked the code some
times, but still can't find an error. Could you help me, please? The code is in
the GLModuleSystem.GLModuleTable.transitive_closure method. What did I wrong? I
suspect that error is in interpetation of this line:

inmodules=`echo $handledmodules | LC_ALL=C join -v 2 - $tmp/queued-modules`

As I understand, this removes duplicated lines from and stores them in the
inmodules. Where could happen an error? I know that I must find errors myself,
but the last two days of reading everything about transitive closure and its
implementation in gnulib have made me really crazy. It also would be great to
give a code to a man who can see it with a fresh view. Could you help me,
please? Thanks a lot!