gnuherds-app-dev

What to do?

From: Davi Leal
Subject: What to do?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:16:04 +0200

What you want. For example nothing.

Not all the tasks under discussion are listed at [1]. You can open a
discussion to propose any new task, etc. However we can choose reply to your
discussion now or later due to our time constraints and because of our own
pending tasks.

 [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=gnuherds-app

As you know my main pending task know is finish the "phase 1": add pledges and
volunteers sections, but without bank support.

Nicodemo you told me some points of your development environment are yet
pending. We can follow chatting; we work quicker so.