gnuherds-app-dev

Re: PostgreSQL database installation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL database installation
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:17:22 +0200

>  [2]: How to install the PostgreSQL data base?
>       http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=154

I have updated the guide, exposing clearly the Apache 'user' is "www-data" for
Debian etch:

    CREATE USER "www-data" CREATEUSER;
    GRANT ALL ON DATABASE gnuherds TO "www-data";

Maybe your problem is about permissions. Could you execute the steps exposed
at the [2] guide again?

I have asked you to accept my Jabber Gmail, so we can chat and fix your
problems quickly.  I have Yahoo and MSN too if you prefer.