gnuherds-app-dev

Fwd: GNU Herds https certificate

From: Neal E. Coombes
Subject: Fwd: GNU Herds https certificate
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:07:55 -0500

Didn't reply-all...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal E. Coombes <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: GNU Herds https certificate
To: Davi Leal <address@hidden>

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:

Neal, could you update the information as follows?

  Registrant:

     First Name:   Neal
     Last Name:    Coombes
     Email:        address@hidden

  Admin:

     First Name:   Neal
     Last Name:    Coombes
     Email:        address@hidden

  Technical:

     First Name:   Neal
     Last Name:    Coombes
     Email:        address@hidden

  Billing:

     First Name:   Neal
     Last Name:    Coombes
     Email:        address@hidden

As usual, let the mailing list know about any disagreement, comment, etc.

Since there were no objections I have made the changes as specified.  I can always change it again if necessary.

Neal