[Fwd: UML]

From: Kenneth D. Reiszner
Subject: [Fwd: UML]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:44:14 -0500

I did a similar search and concluded that once the thing went into print it was pulled from the internet. If your sending the PDF or URL cc me.

Ken

vio wrote:

Georg Lehner wrote:

>         UML for the Impatient, by Martin Gogolla at Bremen University
>
> it is a 23 page ps archive (available in pdf also) where all kind's of
> UML diagrams are used to design a program for a poor traffic light.

Hi Georg,

Thanks for your help. I've been to http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn?lp=de_en&doit=done&url="">
but couldn't find the document you are referring to (basically did a search for UML and Gogolla). If you could e-mail me the URL for the PDF file, I'd appreciate it (you could also send the whole file if you prefer, but just the address should be just fine).

Yesterday I was on a hunting expedition for some more serious "paper-based" UML reading, at the local university (McGill, in Mtl), and got my hand on "Objects, components and frameworks with UML: the Catalysis approach". An 800 pages brick, but it should put me up to date on the subject. And more. Still, I'd love to have a look at that PDF also.

Cheers -Vio