[open-cobol-list] Sections in PROCEDURE DIVISION

From: john Culleton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Sections in PROCEDURE DIVISION
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:14:28 -0400

The OC COBOL Manual written by Gary Cutler is so good that I hesitate
to mention one omission. Most of us don't use sections in the PROCEDURE
DIVISION any more, if we ever did. But there are still older programs
around that used that construct. Gary mentions them only in connection
with the SORT verb. The construct deserves a separate mention.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press