Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup

From: Bernard Giroud
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup
Date: Fri Oct 29 00:55:16 2004

Hi Henry,

Yes, I think this is worthwhile in the middle to long term.

Two points to consider though :

1) It MUST be LGPL'ed, so we don't have to ask our
    users to provide their OWN SOURCE code.
2) Now, that you are well in the compiler proper and that
   many things need to be done, I would suggest to wait
   until there's a real need on that front.

But that last point might not be true for TinyCOBOL; and
because I still have (at least) two hats, I suspect you will not
mind if I cross post that answer to the TC list.

Cheers,

Bernard Giroud
Credit Lyonnais (Suisse) SA