RE: [open-cobol-list] Team setup

From: Pierre Brico
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] Team setup
Date: Tue Oct 26 23:37:02 2004

Hi all,

Welcome to the new OpenCobol team ...

I just would like to say that I have already do some runtime optimization in my
OpenCobol version. If you would like to, I can send my modified sources to
Roger (?) to help him improving the generated code.
Note, I also had to change a little OpenCobol to be Solaris 64 bits compliant.

Best regards,
Pierre Brico