[open-cobol-list] Team setup

From: Giroud, Bernard
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Team setup
Date: Tue Oct 26 23:23:03 2004

Hi all,

We begin to be a team (I think we need to be at least 6 to try to make the job Keisuke did!).

So we need to be a litlle bit organised.

I started by numbering the different points in the TODO file.

Roger, Henry, and Robert,

Can you express your preferences in the list, so that everybody knows what's done by others.

I think to remember that Roger wanted (after the little bug he discovered) to work on
runtime optimisation.

Robert, will one of the two bugs mentioned in the tracker suits to you ? If preferable, take
the oldest...

And Henry, how' are you feeling now ?

I will personally start with the implementation of intrinsics.

Cheers,
--
Bernard Giroud
Open Source COBOL Tools Developer