gnuastro-devel

[task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary

From: Sachin Kumar Singh
Subject: [task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 19:05:16 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #4, task #15128 (project gnuastro):

The major computation part of the `pv2sip` is complete:). Now only the
addition of the keywords in the header remains.

For that, I searched the documentation and found out about it but in the
fits.c libraries. How to do the writing of keywords using the `struct wcspram`
structure?

Also, the doubtful value is `rval` for which I raised an issue is yet not
confirmed, so what should I do with that calculation? I've attached the
independent file, which I tested with the given fits file. I'll modify the
arguments and style further when I import it to the library:)

Also, after this review, I'll version control it as well.

(file #49086)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: temp-wcs.c                     Size:6 KB
    <https://savannah.gnu.org/file/temp-wcs.c?file_id=49086>

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15128>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/