Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: marinus.savoritias
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:41:49 +0200 (CEST)

The same Free Software that allows us to control our computer by seeing, changing and sharing our code?
Not being controled by proprietary programs.
The same one that companies hate because it doesn't let them stay competitive supposedly?

I think understimate what a piece of code can do. There are so many encryption apps out there that are helping activists.

Fannys

Oct 14, 2019, 21:02 by address@hidden: