Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:13:53 -0400

On 10/14/19 1:32 PM, Taylan Kammer wrote:
> Some political topics come up inevitably.  For instance, trying to
> increase the reach of the free software movement among women (who make
> up roughly half the human population) makes it necessary to understand
> certain feminist issues to some degree, and undertake measures based on
> that understanding.

Yeah that is bullshit.  It is not a social engineering project.  Its
about providing tools that give individuals there freedom, and to
protect people from beconing controlled by there own computer systems
that they use to interact in society every day.  What people do with
these tools is up to them and how that shapes overall society is not
determinant.

It is not responsbile for curing the worlds  ills, or assuring every
psycopaths political aims are met.

It also has zero to do with the rancid libelous attack on RMS, which in
of itself was immoral and a distgusting show of why lynch mobs are to be
suppressed always,

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com