Re: source-based package management

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: source-based package management
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:19:14 +0200 (CEST)

   What would you say to adopting such a system? For comformant source
   distributions, creating a Gar Ports makefile is an easy process
   that consists of writing a couple lines of text.

The GSC is based on GAR.

I would like to urge everyone to atleast skim the mailing list
archives, so that we don't go over things that have been answered,
discussed, etc.  I'll try adding more content to the web pages so that
this is all gathered in one place when I get a bit of time.