gnu-music-discuss

Re: lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:59:48 +0100

Here's a modified version of Tim's Makefile which
uses the --outdir flag of lilypond-book to keep
all temporary files in a separate directory.
This makes the 'make clean' more or less fool-proof
and keeps the current directory free from temporary
files.

If I remember correctly, the default of lilypond-book
was to put the output in a separate directory, in the
early Lilypond versions. However, we got so many
questions on why it didn't produce any output that we
decided to change to the current behaviour.

    /Mats