gnu-music-discuss

Re: lilypond-book

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:41:13 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> > (getting tired of "rm 1* 2* 3* 4* 5* 6* 7* 8* 9*" - prefer "rm lily_*")
>
> Just before you get tired of typing 'rm ...' all the time, that's
> usually the ideal time to write a makefile, to do 'make foo.ps',
> 'make clean'.

Oh-no!
JAN!
At the moment I am

-Trying to understand the backend of Lily
-Trying to understand scheme
-Trying to understand c++
-Trying to understand PostScript / MF (Oh, I need some more noteheads)
-Working on an editor for editing lily files (tired of the lily-mode in
emacs)
-Working on implementing drums, guitar-tabs, danish chords and automatic
musical analysiz in lily (after having succes in some of the above)
-Trying to follow 4/3 times a norminated study at the university (music
and 1/3 computer science)

No chance also taking a look at make-files.

-Rune