gnu-music-discuss

Re: lilypond-book

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: 21 Feb 2001 22:56:23 +0100

Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, I got it working (whoops, didn't know that tex has problems with
> white spaces at beginning of header-line)...
> But now I have a minor formatting problem:

This probably got todo with paragraphing, try making paragraphs:

\documentclass[a4paper, 12pt]{article}
\begin{document}

This is my brilliant music:

\begin{lilypond}
\score { \notes {c'4 d' e' f' }}
\end{lilypond}

And again:

\begin{lilypond}
\score { \notes {c'4 d' e' f' }}
\end{lilypond}

But you can figure it all out from the .latex that lilypond-book
makes, it's plain latex.