Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1712352] freenix endorsed ?

From: Ivan Zaigralin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1712352] freenix endorsed ?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 09:41:34 -0700

Looks like you have many suggestions to improve our wiki. Please use our
forum, just like our wiki is asking you to do, and create a topic for
each issue you would like us to address. Discussing these issues in this
mailing list would be off-topic and a waste of everyone's time.

To answer your first question, we keep the trail of our communication
with FSF here:

https://freenix.net/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7&start=0&;