Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 05:41:03 -0300

I gotta tell you though, that not shipping MAME as a binary package is
probably the right thing to do. Because the educational value of MAME
is on its source code, so I highly encourage people to grab the
sources from git and build from source, so that they'll have direct
access to the technical specification that is described in each
machine driver.