gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?

From: Bryan Hoover
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 23:02:32 -0400

- --
And people flock around the poet and say:  'Sing again soon' - that is,
'May new sufferings torment your soul but your lips be fashioned as
before, for the cry would only frighten us, but the music, that is
blissful.' - (Soren Kierkegaard - Either/Or)

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag