gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?

From: Bryan Hoover
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 05:52:34 -0400

>                      Name: password.patch
>    password.patch    Type: PATCH File
> (application/x-unknown-content-type-patch_auto_file)
>                  Encoding: base64
>
>                          Name: password.patch.asc
>    password.patch.asc    Type: GPG Armored Data
> (application/x-unknown-content-type-GPG Armored Data)
>                      Encoding: 7bit
>
>                     Name: Password.java
>    Password.java    Type: CLASS File (java/*)
>                 Encoding: 7bit
>
>                         Name: Password.java.asc
>    Password.java.asc    Type: GPG Armored Data
> (application/x-unknown-content-type-GPG Armored Data)
>                     Encoding: 7bit

- --
There are times when one can be so infinitely pained on seeing someone
all alone in the world.  Thus the other day I saw a poor girl walking
all alone to church to be confirmed. - (Soren Kierkegaard - Either/Or)

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag