gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] MD2 hash

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [GNU Crypto] MD2 hash
Date: 18 Oct 2002 12:50:18 +0200

Hi,

I made a MD2 hash since GNU Crypto didn't have that yet.
If you are interested then the code is attached. It is a very basic
implementation following RFC 1319 (Grrr, there was a bug in the pseudo
code...). I have to admit that I don't know much about hashes so this
might not be that useful. But it was useful for me to get to know the
code base a little better.

I did provide some junit tests, which contain the examples mentioned in
the RFC. But since I don't have junit setup at the moment I didn't
actually run the tests... (But I did verify that the algorith works with
a simple Test class).
Attached are the new files and the diff to the original CVS sources.

Cheers,

Mark