[Gnu-arch-users] Moving hosts: corrupt library (failed inode signature v

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Moving hosts: corrupt library (failed inode signature validation)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:10:35 +1000

I guess the same thing would apply when moving between filesystems.

Is there a way to migrate a revlib from one fs/partition/host to
another?

(My workstation died last Saturday and so I've set up a new box -
grabbed stuff off the old HDD, including the revlib. Of course (now I
think about it) I get the above error.)

As of now, I've blown away my old revlib and just rebuilding, but for
future reference, I'd like to know if this can be done. I guess it would
be something like a "tla revlib-fsck" :)

tia
zen