Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Moving hosts: corrupt library (failed inode signatu

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Moving hosts: corrupt library (failed inode signature validation)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:00:21 -0400

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
I guess the same thing would apply when moving between filesystems.

Is there a way to migrate a revlib from one fs/partition/host to
another?
Yes, you can use the -L flag to add a revision to a specific library.

Register the new library, while keeping the old one registered. For each revision, add it to the new library. Unfortunately, the new revlib won't use hard links as effectively as the old one.

I recently added a "library-fill" command to Fai that does this.

Aaron