Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Creating a diif (-uN) from two revisions

From: Amit Shah
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Creating a diif (-uN) from two revisions
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:44:39 +0530

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:50:03 +0200, Esben Mose Hansen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to find anything about this. I use arch to track free projects
> where I do not have write access. When I go merry hacking on the project, I
> use several branches to split the work (and the eventual patch) into smaller,
> logically related bits.
>
> This works fine until I want to produce the actual patches. Most projects
> wants these in a diff -uN -style patch. I can't seem to find out how to do
> this in a reasonably intelligent way. Until now, I done something like this:

This is a bug;
my post here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-06/msg00332.html

Tom's reply here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-06/msg00418.html

Anyways; I'd be interested to have a look at your script which you
mention in some other mail.

Amit.
--
Amit Shah