Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:58:56 +1000

> "+file" can be annoying because of vi/more

Is there agreement that ./+file solves this problem for all shells, as
in, this is not a "serious" problem. For some reason I found this an
extremely logical and natural habit to pick up when using vi - I have
never forgotten to use it to edit my log summary files after the first
couple of times...

As in, let's focus on the "potentially serious trouble" ones...