Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hack request

From: Phil Frost
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hack request
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:11:52 -0400

use view -c 'set syn=diff'. You can also :set syn=diff if you have
already loaded the file. With some autocmd magic you could probably make
it happen automatically. Another thing you can do is

:r !tla changes --diffs

to write the output to the current buffer. And then you could write a
function that opens a new window, runs tla changes, sets the
syntax...and....

Maybe I'll do some of that some day :) I think I've looked, but there
might be some things already on vim.sf.net.