Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PANIC: duplicate ids in ORIG tree

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PANIC: duplicate ids in ORIG tree
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:20:09 -0400

Robert Anderson wrote:
--- Original Message ---
From: "Georg-W. Koltermann" <address@hidden>
To: Andrew Suffield <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden

Am Di, den 31.08.2004 schrieb Andrew Suffield um 18:02:

What do I do next?

tarball of that directory somewhere we can see it. This one

seems new.

No way, this is closed source of my employer.  Can you give me
directions?  Do I insert printfs in the tla source?

How about:

tla inventory --source --ids | awk '{print $2}' > ,ids-all
sort -u ,ids-all > ,ids-uniq
wc -l ,ids-all
wc -l ,ids-uniq

Are they the same?

Bob

That will produce a list of ids in the MOD tree (the working tree), but we need the ids in the ORIG tree (the revlib or pristine).

I think that would work if you performed it in the root of your revlib or pristine. I don't rememember whether pristines are fully formed Arch trees, but I believe so.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology