[Gnu-arch-users] corrupt library (failed inode signature validation)

From: Haakon Riiser
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] corrupt library (failed inode signature validation)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:16:23 +0200

I get this error all the time:

  corrupt library (failed inode signature validation)
    archive: address@hidden
    revision: baz--zot--0--patch-100
    You should remove this revision from your library.

Tried searching for 'failed inode signature validation' in the wiki,
but got nothing.

The revision library is located on a local filesystem, while the
archive is accessed via NFS.  Is this configuration a problem?
I always thought tla was okay with NFS in every aspect, except that
it would slow down some operations.  By having a local revision
library, I believed I could fix this, but now I get this inode
error. :-(

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
 Haakon