Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Upcoming release of 1.2.2rc1

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Upcoming release of 1.2.2rc1
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:07:00 +0300

> Hi all.
>
> The time quickly approaches for a 1.2.2rc1 release. If you have patches
> that you want to see in 1.2.2 and they're not here, then talk to me
> quickly.

http://sourcecontrol.net/~jmonoses/arch/address@hidden the tla--devo--1.3
branch.

contains the changes I submitted and you reviewed for 1.2.1 and but cleaned up
a bit, added testcases for limited undo, and made tests use sed -i instead of
using a temporary file and then moving it over the original.

Jani