Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla help" enhancement request

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla help" enhancement request
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:51:30 +1000

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 00:55, James Blackwell wrote:
> Zenaan:
>
> Aaaggghhh! Stop!
>
> You're help is very, very useful, but you're flooding the process.
>
> I have a suggestion:
>
> 1. Write down all of these suggestions (and I do mean _all_ of them).

:)

Hey, no probs. I'll keep a todo and pass it on in a batched-up form at
some point, at least for "nice to have's"/ suggestions.

I find that right at the point of first reading/ learning something, is
(for me) often the most productive from an analysis point of view, since
I am intently focussed on every little detail, in an attempt to grok it.

I'll still need to send "I'm stumped" questions through though. I shall
soon enough be the non-newbie, teaching my coworkers at work (and later
this year, any new employees we take on board).

> 2. Get with me (preferably on irc), and we'll do some pair programming. We can
> probably zip right down the list, and implement a lot of them on the
> fly.

Can't promise when - pretty much on a six-day work week just at the
moment. Thanks for the offer - I'll get back to you in time.

cheers
zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.