Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla help" enhancement request

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla help" enhancement request
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:05:48 -0500

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> writes:

> Is this an easy thing to change?

Probably.

> Is it likely to change?
>
> Is the only way to get it, to write a patch for tla?

The most guaranteed ways to get this fixed would be to pay someone to
do it (probably wouldn't be much for a purely aesthetic fix like this)
or fix it yourself.  Alternatively, you might luck out and someone
will come along and think "hey, that bugs me too" and fixes it
themselves.

Whatever you choose, a good starting place would be to file a BugGoo
bug report (see http://bugs.gnuarch.org).

(It's late tonight and I've still got some other things I need to
worry about, but if I find myself bored and looking for something to
do I'll take a look.)