[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-update-ids

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-update-ids
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:11:26 +0900

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> writes:
> Under what circumstances would you _not_ want tla-update-ids to recurse
> into any directories that it adds?
>
> If there are none/ few, then why is it not the default to recurse?

Newer versions of `tla-update-ids' do recurse into new directories (that
it originally didn't was more of an implementation artifact than an
intentional decision).

> Would a patch for an option to recurse be accepted?

It should already be implemented, as of revision
address@hidden/tla-tools--devo--0--patch-62.

[Are you using the debian package of tla-tools?  It's kind of old -- I
should bug the debian maintainer to update his package...]

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)