[Gnu-arch-users] tla-update-ids

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-update-ids
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:36:54 +1000

Under what circumstances would you _not_ want tla-update-ids to recurse
into any directories that it adds?

If there are none/ few, then why is it not the default to recurse?

Would a patch for an option to recurse be accepted?

I'm a Java developer, and learnt many years ago to structure my projects
into a hierarchy. My 293 files only go for deep into their "java
packages", but that means I had to keep hitting up-arrow+enter to keep
rerunning tla-update-ids, to get my files added/ id-ed, _after_ I
figured out that it hadn't worked.

A 2c meet-the-newbie's-expectations thought...

cheers
zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.