Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla inventory -> excluding already added files?

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla inventory -> excluding already added files?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:26:53 +1000

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:42, Harald Meland wrote:
> [Zenaan Harkness]
>
> > I have 293 files, and I have already tla add-ed two of them.
> Personally, I use Miles Bader's "tla-update-ids" script (from his
> tla-tools package) for things like this.

Thanks. That's a nice command - makes me it-just-works happy :)

I love Debian.

Which leads me to a thought <gasp> I've done a fair bit of browsing of
the list, and there seem to be other front ends to tla - aba or
something? Anyway, does anyone have plans to package any such front end
for debian, or is it from-source atm?

tia
zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.