Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla inventory -> excluding already added files?

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla inventory -> excluding already added files?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:51:50 -0400

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
I love Debian.

Which leads me to a thought <gasp> I've done a fair bit of browsing of
the list, and there seem to be other front ends to tla - aba or
something? Anyway, does anyone have plans to package any such front end
for debian, or is it from-source atm?

No one's said anything to me about packaging aba or Fai. I like Debian too, but installing either one is pretty easy, so the lack of a package isn't tragic. (and since they're scripts, there's no object form-- it's always source.) Oh, and Fai has an acronym collision with the "Fully Automated Installation", which is already in Debian.

Aaron