[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] tla inventory --trees --nested doesn't find deepl

From: Richard Curnow
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] tla inventory --trees --nested doesn't find deeply nested trees
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:43:45 +0100

I have a working directory structure built from a config that looks like
this

a       address@hidden/y--z1--0
b       address@hidden/y--z2--0
c       address@hidden/y--z3--0
d/e     address@hidden/y--z4--0
f/g     address@hidden/y--z5--0

If I'm in the directory containing a, b, c, d, f as subdirectories and
run

    tla inventory --trees --nested

I only get a, b and c reported.  d/e and f/g are not shown.  Note that
neither d nor f have {arch} subdirectories themselves.  (This is
intentional as there is nothing to revision control at that level of the
tree.  In fact I also have a fuller config that has d/e1, d/e2, ...,
d/eN as N subdirectories under d, each subdirectory corresponding to a
different variant of something.)

--
Richard \\\ SH-4/SH-5 Core & Debug Architect
Curnow  \\\         SuperH (UK) Ltd, Bristol