Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on

From: b2
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:42:35 +0200

Am Freitag, den 14.05.2010, 03:40 +0200 schrieb Cato Auestad:
> I don't think anyone here would *ever* recommend you Mono or DotGNU,
> since I think most see them as pestilence. Infact, Mono will be
> removed in the next version of gNS after what I have gathered.

I'm just earning my money with this and don't want to waste my spare
time with something I have to do most time of my day. :)

[OT]
Perhaps I should add that I don't really like these languages: You don't
really have to know what you are doing to get things work some way.
And when you are earning your money with programming there is no room
for creativity; you are just a cost factor that has to get things work
as fast as possible (quality is secondary).
So to escape this and get back to the fun I read about in the book
"Hackers" by Stephen Levy I try to escape to free software development
in my spare time. :)
[/OT]

>  Do you
> use gNewSense yourself? Just have to ask :)

Yes, of course I'm using gNewSense. :)