Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on

From: Cato Auestad
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 03:40:41 +0200

On 5/14/10, b2 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello @ll,
>
> just wanted to say "hello" to the list.

Hi and welcome!

> I'm already working as a programmer (C#, VB6, etc.) for several years
> and would like to do some different programming in my spare time (don't
> recommend me anything with Mono or DotGNU for God's sake!!!).

I don't think anyone here would *ever* recommend you Mono or DotGNU,
since I think most see them as pestilence. Infact, Mono will be
removed in the next version of gNS after what I have gathered. Do you
use gNewSense yourself? Just have to ask :)

--
Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build
 your own, and let it grow, be like Emacs. Empty
 your mind, be formless, shapeless - like Emacs.
 If you put Emacs in a cup it becomes the cup, if
 you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You
 put Emacs into a teapot it becomes the teapot.
 Now, Emacs can flow or it can crash. Be Emacs, my friend"