[Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on

From: b2
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Hi/Looking for something to work on
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 00:51:03 +0200

Hello @ll,

just wanted to say "hello" to the list.

I would very much like to get involved in gNewSense but don't have an
idea which project would be suitable for me.

I'm already working as a programmer (C#, VB6, etc.) for several years
and would like to do some different programming in my spare time (don't
recommend me anything with Mono or DotGNU for God's sake!!!).

I already played around with C and Python but never had the opportunity
to deepen my knowledge of this languages so I would very much like to
work on something to develop some C skills (or Python if this is more
necessary).

If there is something other that needs to be done strongly, just let me
know.

Regards,

b2