Re: Embedded aarch64?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: Embedded aarch64?
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 17:10:30 +0100

Hi Robert,

I've successfully produced a gm2 cross compiler for aarch64 using gcc-12.  I'll upload the shell script which I found and adapted from github.
I've not tried bare metal yet - although I have produced binaries using -static.  Using -libs=min and -static should be pretty close to a bare metal deployment I think.  I've run binaries cross built from amd64 on a aarch64 rpi4 (debian bullseye)