Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Playing your music on Fedora Core 6 i386.

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Playing your music on Fedora Core 6 i386.
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:35:51 +0530

> > # rpm -Uvh gstreamer*.rpm
> even did this,got all the 4 from ur download site,

I remember that this gave a lot of dependency errors when you were
working it out online with me.

What about those?

I got those dependency error,because i did not specify the place,later
u we found that error and it show that already installed.(remember
arjun)
> but still songs are not playing,and i dont know whats the reason for this.

Rishi, Sagar pasted me a lot of dependency problems for those four packages.
However, when I asked him to install these seperately with yum, he pasted me
something like, 'Nothing to do' (as in, this is what yum spat out on
the terminal).

but it did show 'Nothing to do'in the 1st step,

Sagar, if this problem is cleared, please post how you managed it (for the
good
of all on the list)
you yourself know that its still not working,dude try doin something
and find the problem.
and help to solve it.
sagar