[glob2-devel] hg :((( / opinions on conversion code fix

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] hg :((( / opinions on conversion code fix
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:42:26 +0100

hi

why did mercurial tell me i was creating new heads by pushing a change to
default??? there is only one head in default. the two heads of beta4-rc existed
before.
why do i have to merge manually when i do a merge??
hg update -C -r 411f53fbb28b && hg merge -r a2d2baad1919

:((

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?25313:
> inns keep converting hostile units even when the colony fails to feed the own
> units.
>
> a constructed map with far more units than it can feed showed that after 15
> minutes about all 120 units got converted once (+112 / -115) when played in
> beta4-rc.
>
> the potential fix (http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/rev/791fc3bc91da) in
> default has only 4 (+3 / -1) conversions at that time that all happened in
> the beginning.
>
> on a second map with well fed team one, team 1 succeeded to concert all team
> 2 units. please test.

greetings,

leo wandersleb