Re: [glob2-devel] For information: engine structure

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] For information: engine structure
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:23:21 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> I have added a new list in Building: unitsHarvesting. It lists the units that
> are taking resources from this building. Currently, this is supposed to
> correctly implement the markets. It is in beta4-rc and we'll merge it in
> default with other changes from beta4-rc.

The map at http://test.leowandersleb.de/glob2/integrityCrash.game.tar.gz fails
with this assertion
for (std::list<Unit *>::iterator  it=unitsHarvesting.begin();
it!=unitsHarvesting.end(); ++it)
{
        assert(*it);
        assert((*it)->targetBuilding==this);//<----
}

(checked for this bug in 411f53fbb28b which is prior to my changes in unit
conversion code and it crashed due to changes in savegame format. after hacking
this (  int fu = stream->readUint8("cannotConvertTimer");) it crashed with the
integrity check of above. no idea if the integrity broke earlier already.)

also there is a slight gui bug. the download progress bar is shown in the host
screen but totally wrong and overlapping.

greetz,

leo