Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Release Candidate

From: Kim Burgess
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Release Candidate
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:19:41 +1000

Hi all, been absent for a while but I've stopped backpacking the world and in the process of rebuilding by studio. For the past few months I haven't been reading the glob2 mail list but happened to take a glance at this thread. I'm a sound designer with a background in game and interactive audio, and am also an open source / linux advocate. If you guys are in need of some audio assets, sonic artistic direction and implementation I should be at the stage of being able to step up to the role within the week.

Kim Burgess

P +61 4 2339 9187
E address@hidden
W www.kimburgess.info