Re: [glob2-devel] New contributor needing help

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New contributor needing help
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:38:11 +0200

hi

i'm about to ease the translation progress atm. if you want you can use my tool
at http://test.leowandersleb.de/translation/

i will have an eye on it and commit any changes tonight. unfortunately i'm not
yet totally finished so you change files there others could change at the same
time in parallel or later until i commit the changes by hand. but at least this
tool gives you access to the very latest version of files. you can then access
the translated file via http://test.leowandersleb.de/translation/glob2/data/

greetings and please let me know if the tool is helpful and if the resulting
file works as expected (encoding should stay utf8 what is one of the issues i
try to sort out by this tool)

greetings,

leo wandersleb