[glob2-devel] New contributor needing help

From: address@hidden
Subject: [glob2-devel] New contributor needing help
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:20:15 +0200

Hi,
I'm new to glob2 development list. I wanted to help translate glob2. I've got my copy of glob from mercurial repository and tried to install it in my home dir in parallel with my standard, global glob2 installation. I followed instructions in INSTALL file, but when I run my new installation and try to change language in preferences (event to english) I get a Segmentation fault. Is this a known issue, or my new installation interferes with the old one probably? In first case, which revision I should use, in second what is the trick to make it running?

Thanks in advance
Marek Aaron Sapota