Re: [glob2-devel] Todo List For Beta 4

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Todo List For Beta 4
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:57:20 +0200

> - Possibly finish and implement USL, as branching, loops, variables and
> general turing-completeness are desperately needed for map scripts
> - If USL implemented, add the ability to set timers on objectives, which
> would be shown in the objectives screen
> - If USL implemented, add a better system for gathering statistics, for GUI
> event hooks, etc... that where not possible with linear SGSL
> - If USL implemented, add the ability to set and change the music track
> thats playing

A hacking session took place with me and Steph in Paris last week. A
shitload of work was done on the language, it is mostly
feature-complete (there is still inheritance to implement). I still
have to push all this to hg.glob2.org. But 2 big parts are still
completely missing: base libraries and integration with the game. I
plan to hack on it a bit next week, but I will have much more time in
3 weeks.

Martin