Re: [glob2-devel] google-analytics

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] google-analytics
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:21:50 +0100

Hi

> I personally use a Firefox extension called noscript that prevents all

I personally do so, too. Else I wouldn't have noticed. It's just that there are
others not aware of anything and I don't want to support any total surveillance
features like the google machinary. I'd rather want to put up a logo claiming
we don't trace our visitors, but I don't want to bring in too much my political
believes to suggest such thing seriously.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb