Re: [glob2-devel] Updates to wiki / forums

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Updates to wiki / forums
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:40:40 +0100

Hi Kieran,

I guess what Kyle actually wanted to say was that this should never have happened on the live system. Next time others (me?) might help you to set up a virtual host test.globulation2.org and get this themed and running before we go live. Personally I don't think this was much of a damage to the project but it definitely was. On the other hand not upgrading would have been a greater damage, so hopefully next time we do it more professionally.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb